Consumer and Business Loans
Keeping your farm or ranch on a positive cash flow can be a constant challenge. While your payoff comes just once a year, a host of expenses have to be met before you sell your first calf or your first ton of hay. The core of Ruby Valley National Bank business is ag lending. We are certified lenders with the SBA, the FSA, and Rural Development (Business and Industry) for their loan programs. In addition our combined agricultural expertise and years of service of our loan officer team helps ensure the best loan program for your operation is pursued.
Whether you are looking for a short term working capital loan or a loan through the Farm Services Agency (FSA), Ruby Valley National Bank will work though the entire process with you. We are always looking for new ways to structure financing to enhance your profits and strengthen your ability to weather rough times.
We are here to provide initial consultation and evaluate your needs and business plan. To help prepare for our meeting, please bring the following information with you.
- Completed loan application
- Complete tax returns for the last three years
- Financial statements for the last three years
- Current year's crop or livestock production plan
- Farm or ranch marketing plan.
Is it better to lease or finance equipment? How much income do I need to make the yearly payment?
Click here to access our financial calculators.
The personal service you receive from Ruby Valley National Bank means helping you meet your needs for a new car, a child's college tuition, home improvement, or just a well deserved vacation. We offer consumer loans for a variety of needs and terms.
- Fixed interest rate
- Interest rate based on term, collateral, & credit history
- Finance new and used items up to six years old
- Monthly payments can be made by coupon book or automatic debit
- Payment due date is flexible - can be set for any day of the month
Vigilante Overdraft Protection
- For individuals who wish to have a pre-arranged approved line of credit
- Avoid costly overdraft charges and embarrassing delays
- Annual fee of $10
- Simple interest charged on the average daily balance of loan account balance
- Minimum monthly repayment of $20 or 5% of outstanding balance, whichever is greater
Thinking of that new car or dream vacation? Use our loan calculator to help you in your budget and planning!
To make the process quick and easy, when you come to the bank to discuss your particular loan, print the loan application,* fill it out completely and bring it with you to your appointment. Also please bring the following:
- W-2s for the past two years.
- Pay stubs covering wages for the most recent 30 day period
- Last two statements for all deposit accounts - checking, savings, investment, IRA, etc.
- If self-employed, provide last two years signed and dated personal & business tax returns (if applicable) with all schedules attached.
For auto, boats, motor homes, snowmobiles, or recreational aircraft, in addition to the above information, please bring:
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for the vehicle. The VIN is located on a stamped metal plate on the dashboard near the windshield.
- Your current insurance card.
- The title to any currently owned vehicle you wish to use as collateral for your loan.
*The article is in Acrobat Reader PDF format. You may download the Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking on the logo.