Learn More About WebStatements
WebStatements are the latest and most convenient way to take care of your banking. We will email you that your account statement is ready for viewing in RubyNet Internet Banking. Once logged in, you have the ability to view, print, and save your WebStatement.
- WebStatements are FREE and fast
- If you have email & internet access, you can retrieve your statement from anywhere!
- Your statement is ready to be viewed the day you receive your email notification - no more waiting for the post office to deliver your statement
- Avoid mail fraud and mail theft
- View, print, or save to your computer or CD for easy sharing with your accountant or long term storage
- Access up to 3 months of statement history plus your current monthly statement (after three months of enrollment)
Getting started with WebStatements is easy! There's never a fee to receive WebStatements and your WebStatement will replace your paper account statement. You do need to be an enrolled user in RubyNet Internet Banking before signing up for WebStatements. Please click here to sign up for RubyNet Internet Banking (please do this only if you haven't signed up for RubyNet Internet Banking previously).
After we process your enrollment request, your username and password will be sent to your secure RubyNet Internet Banking account. Please make note of the username and password, as you will need this information to access your WebStatements. You will receive an email from Ruby Valley National Bank on your next statement cycle informing you that your WebStatement is ready for viewing along with instructions on accessing the secure website.
For additional information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions about WebStatements.
To sign up for WebStatements, please click here.